Workflows with lossless Transcode of all the native Media
A little bit more complex scheme : 2 softwares that exchange Timeline and the links to media throat an XML file.
- Lossless Transcode ➧ Optimised Media are identical to Native Media
- Optimised Media have a low decode complexity ➧ Less CPU power is used for the playback (crucial for RealTime Softwares)
- XML file allows to keep track to the media from one software to another
- Transcode ➧ Take a lot of time
- lOptimised Media take a huge space ➧ Need for a big RAID storage
- Optimised Media have a high bandwidth ➧ Need for a fast RAID storage